St. Vincent’s College is proud to collaborate with area hospitals and companies to provide educational opportunities to their employees.
How can my hospital or company form an educational partnership with St. Vincent’s College?
A representative from the College will meet with you and review the Educational Alliance Program. There are many benefits for your hospital or company with this partnership, including a 10% tuition reduction for your employees for all programs. Below are some of the other benefits you will have when you form a partnership with St. Vincent’s College:
1. On-site visits with the Educational Alliance employees to provide program information and employer benefits.
2. A landing page on our website that directly guides and informs the Educational Alliance employees on information relevant to the Educational Alliance Program.
3. Recognition events for Educational Alliance employees.
4. Employment opportunities shared with our graduating students.
Alliances have been formed with the following:
- St. Vincent’s Health Services
- Charlotte-Hungerford Hospital
- Housatonic Community College – Radiogaphy Program
Degree Programs Offered
Bachelor degrees offered:
- RN to BSN
- BS in Radiologic Sciences
These online programs are designed for working professionals. They are flexible and convenient for registered nurses and licensed radiographers.
Associate degrees offered:
History of St. Vincent’s College
Founded by the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul in 1905, St. Vincent’s College today is recognized as a leader in providing quality health science education to a diverse student body with its wide range of programs. Read more about us.
Accreditation & Licensing
St. Vincent’s College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Office of Higher Education. View program accreditation and licensing here.
For additional information, please contact Sharon Simon, Admissions Counselor at 475-210-5516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.