College Withdrawal

Any student who wishes to withdraw completely from St. Vincent’s College must complete the required official college withdrawal form, which is available on the College website or from the Registrar. The completed form can be returned to the Registrar by hand, mail or e-mail. The student must also return their student ID badge. Finally, the student must meet with the Director of Student Accounts to ensure all financial obligations have been met.

The form will then be distributed to the Vice President of Academic Affairs/Dean of Faculty, the Director of Enrollment Management & Financial Services. The Registrar will then add the form to the official student record. Depending upon the date the withdrawal is initiated, a grade may be assigned to the student’s record in accordance with the course change policy.