Transcript Request

Step 1:
Make sure your account with the College is in good standing; St. Vincent’s College will withhold transcripts if a student has not met all financial obligations to the College. Your account must have a zero balance (minus pending financial aid, loans or payment plan payments) to request a transcript. For current students, you can check the balance on your account using ONLINE STUDENT SERVICES.  You will need your Student ID # (starts with 5000), and a password to login. Once logged in, choose “Billing” from the center column.  If you would like to make a payment online, choose “Online Payment” from the right column. You may also pay by check or money order; we do not accept cash.  If you have questions, contact Student Accounts at 203-576-5479.  If you don’t know your student ID, please ask.

Step 2:
Once cleared to receive a transcript, use the button below to pay the $5.00 fee.  Or you may mail or drop off a check. There is a $5.00 fee for each college transcript requested.  AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT, PROCEED TO STEP 3.

Step 3:
Print and fill out a Transcript Request Form and submit to the Registrar by:  mail (St. Vincent’s College, ATTN: Registrar, 2800 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT 06606), fax (475-210-6063) or email (  If you had a different last name while attending the College, please include on this form.

All requests for transcripts must be submitted in writing to the Office of the Registrar, and include the signature of the requester. Transcript requests received by any electronic means (FAX or email) will be honored as long as the form is filled out completely, signed, and payment has been made to the Student Accounts Office. Transcripts will be mailed to the person or institution designated in the request. Official transcripts are sent in a sealed envelope and will include the seal of the College and signature of the Registrar. Transcripts will not be sent electronically from the College. The College will withhold transcripts for those students with outstanding financial obligations.

To speak with our Registrar, call 203-576-5616.