High School Students
- High school students must submit an official transcript from an approved secondary school or completion of a GED with a minimum standard score of “450″ for each test. Applicants who have earned a degree from a regionally accredited instituition of higher learning (college/university) in the United States do not have to submit a high school transcript.
- Minimum high school course requirements:
- English – 4 years
- Math – 3 years (including 2 years of Algebra and 1 year of Geometry)
- Science 3 years of a laboratory science (Biology, Chemistry and Science elective with a C+ or better taken within the past 5 years)
- Social Studies - 3 years
- Electives to total 16 units
- Official results of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) of the College Board (St. Vincent’s College’s code number is 3789) or official results of the ACT (St. Vincent’s College’s code number is 0592).
- Please refer to program descriptions for additional admission requirements.
Deadlines for Degree Programs
Fall 2013: Applications Deadline: 6/7/13
Applications Completed: 6/21/13
All supporting documents must be in by the applications completed deadlines. Applications received after the deadline will be processed for consideration for admission for the next subsequent semester.
Any questions about the admission requirements contact the Admissions office by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 203-576-5513.