An application file is considered complete and ready for review by the Admissions Committee when all of the supporting documents have been received and all placement tests (if required) have been completed by the deadline dates.
Please choose the category that best describes your present situation and follow the instructions.
Contact the Office of Admissions at 203-576-5513 or email at email@example.com if you need further assistance.
All Applicants Must Submit:
- A completed application. Apply Online to College now.
- Official transcript(s) from all high schools or GED (unless applicant has a degree from a regionally accredited college or university).
High School Students
- Results of SAT or ACT
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
International Students/Permanent Residents
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the official results of the TOEFL or IELTS. Minimum requirements for the TOEFL are paper based 550, computer based 213 or iBt score of 79. Minimum requirement for the IELTS is a 6.5. Applicants who have attended a secondary school or post-secondary school where the language of instruction was English may be exempt from submitting the above, dependent upon their English grades and their Critical Reading SAT score. This will be determined on an individual basis.
- A translated international academic credential evaluation of your high school transcript prepared by a professional educational evaluation service indicating that you have the equivalent of a US high school diploma.
- The College requires that applications and all supporting documents from international students must be submitted no later than six months prior to the semester that the student wishes to enter.
- St. Vincent’s College does not accept transfer credits from colleges/universities outside of the United States.
- The college has no residential housing.
- Official school transcripts must be sent directly from the school(s).
- For transfer students, if you have not yet completed the semester, please request a transcript that shows courses in progress. (The College requires a final transcript at the end of the semester.)
- If you are applying for financial aid, please remember to list St. Vincent’s College. Our Federal School Code number is 006191.
Additional Application Information
Once the Admissions Committee reviews the file, the applicant is informed of the decision by mail. The Admissions Committee does not reveal information regarding an applicant’s denial to the College.
- To indicate acceptance of the offer of admission, the applicant must complete the Acceptance Form and submit a non-refundable deposit of $200.00 by the deadline identified in the admission letter. This deposit will be credited to the first semester charges.
- The deadlines for all degree programs are as follows:
Spring 2013: Applications Deadline:10/5/12
Applications Completed: 10/19/12
Fall 2013: Applications Deadline: 6/7/13
Applications Completed: 6/21/13
All supporting documents must be in by the applications completed deadlines. Applications received after the deadline will be processed for consideration for admission for the next subsequent semester.