St. Vincent’s College welcomes and encourages applications from transfer students. Students planning to transfer to St. Vincent’s College will follow the same admission procedures as other incoming students. Apply Online to the College.
Transfer of course credits only (grades are not transferrable) will be granted subject to the following conditions:
- The course content must be equivalent to the course requirement of the program in which the student enrolls.
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges attended must be sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- Laboratory sciences will not be transferred until a competency examination is successfully completed at St. Vincent’s College. These tests cannot be repeated. You must have a minimum grade of C in order to take the competency exam(s) in A&P, Microbiology and Physics.
- Students who took English Composition more than 15 years ago (with a grade of C+ of better) may request a waiver by passing a CPT exemption examination administered at the College.
- Transfer students must meet the College’s published application deadlines for spring and fall.
- All students are required to complete 50% of their required courses at the College.
- Please refer to the FAQ’S Section for additional information.
Transferring College Credits
To transfer credits to St. Vincent’s College:
- Request that all college(s) attended send an official transcript to St. Vincent’s College Office of the registrar of Admissions.
- A course description for which credits are to be transferred may be requested.
- Notification of acceptance or denial of transfer credits will be forwarded to applicant in writing after receipt of the tuition deposit.
- Transfer credits, not grades, (if accepted), will appear on the St. Vincent’s College transcript.
Note: Transfer credit granted for courses completed at St. Vincent’s College is determined entirely by the institution to which the student transfers.
All students must earn at least 50% of program requirements at St. Vincent’s College. Students are required to complete all academic requirements within 5 years of enrollment.
Please contact the Admissions office by phone at 203-576-5513 or by email email@example.com with any questions about the transferring to St. Vincent’s College.