New Student Orientation prepares you for your student experience at St. Vincent’s College. The one-day program is required for all new students starting classes in the fall, spring or summer.
Orientation will introduce you to various resources and requirements at SVC, to ensure a smooth transition when you begin classes. The program includes:
- Informational sessions on academics and student services
- Class registration with the assistance of an advisor
- Meetings with staff who can answer questions about financial aid, health clearance forms, and more
- Opportunities to meet fellow students in your major program
- Distribution of your student ID
Details about registering for this year’s Orientation will be sent to all new students. If you have any questions, contact the Student Affairs Office: 475-210-6411 or email@example.com.