An application file is considered complete and ready for review by the Admissions Office when all of the supporting documents have been received and all placement tests (if required) have been completed.
(For specifics on admissions requirements for degree programs, go to Admissions Requirements)
Contact the Office of Admissions at 203-576-5513 or email at email@example.com if you need further assistance. We have drop in and appointment hours available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm. The entrance to the college is: 75 Hunting Street, Bridgeport, CT 06606. You may park in the St. Vincent’s Medical Center visitor parking garage or on Hunting Street.
All Applicants Must Submit:
- A completed application ($20 fee). Apply Online to College now.
- Official transcript(s) from all high schools or GED (unless applicant has a degree from a regionally accredited college or university).
- For nursing applicants: TEAS Testing results (see Exam Information page for details).
High School Students
- Results of SAT or ACT
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly from the school(s).
- If you have not yet completed the semester, please request a transcript that shows courses in progress. The College requires a final transcript at the end of the semester.
International Students/Permanent Residents
International applicants whose country’s official language(s) is not English are required to submit the results of a test of English proficiency to the Office of International Studies. Applicants who are exempt from submitting a test of English proficiency are those from Canada (excluding Quebec), Bermuda, the Bahamas, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. Applicants who have previously attended a high school or college in the United States for more than two years and have C+ grades in English courses may be exempt from an English proficiency exam.
The following exams are accepted as proof of proficiency in English:
Paper-based: 550 minimum
Computer-based (IELTS): 213 minimum
Internet-based (iBT): 79 minimum
- A translated international academic credential evaluation of your high school transcript prepared by a professional educational evaluation service indicating that you have the equivalent of a US high school diploma.
- The College requires that applications and all supporting documents from international students must be submitted no later than six months prior to the semester that the student wishes to enter.
- St. Vincent’s College does not accept transfer credits from colleges/universities outside of the United States.
- The college has no residential housing.
- For additional information, go to our International Students page.
- If you are applying for financial aid, complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) as soon as possible online at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Our federal school code is 006191. If you have questions about financial aid, call 203-576-5937 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Tuition Reimbursement & Discount Policy Effective January 1, 2017
- Once the Admissions Office reviews your file, the applicant is informed of the decision by mail. The Admissions Office does not reveal information regarding an applicant’s denial to the College.