The St. Vincent’s College Bookstore is available online 24/7 at www.svcbookstore.com. Students may purchase textbooks and other course materials here. Students must create a login account to purchase or sell textbooks online.
The bookstore accepts all major credit cards for purchases. For information about book vouchers, contact the Office of Student Accounts.
- Call Akademos at 800-887-6459
- Visit the Customer Service Page
How to purchase textbooks from the online bookstore:
1. Click on the department, program or session your course is in. Then select your class from the list that appears. (Tip: you can also use the search box on the left hand side to find your course by entering the course code or course name).
2. Simply add which books you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, which is displayed in the upper-right-hand corner of your screen. (Tip: New and used books ship directly from TextbookX.com. Marketplace books ship directly from the individual you purchased the book from.)
3. After you have added all the books you would like to purchase, click on the button labeled “Click Here to Check Out”. You will be prompted to log in if you have previously created an account. If you do not have an account, you can checkout without one–but remember that you will need to create an account if you are purchasing books on the marketplace.
4. Next you will be asked for your shipping address, to select a shipping method and to provide your payment information. The bookstore accepts all major credit cards and student book vouchers.
5. Once you have submitted your order, you will receive an order number. An email will be sent to you with the tracking number when your order ships.