You may not register for next semester’s courses until previous FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS ARE SETTLED and you are HEALTH CLEARED.
Online Registration (Returning Students)
All returning students register for class online using the Online Registration System through the Online Student Services
For detailed information on how to register online read the Student Online Registration Guide (PDF file)
If you have any questions, you may e-mail the Registrar at email@example.com or call 203-576-5616.
In-Person Registration (New Students)
1. Complete the registration form in FULL.
2. Take the form to your faculty advisor for signature. Please remember that sections are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. Bring the form to the Registrar to see which sections are available.
4. Next take the form to the Bursar’s Office for payment and signature of “Tuition Payment Agreement” if required.
5. Your registration is not valid unless payment is made along with the registration form.
6. Form must be received by deadline to avoid a late registration fee.
- Questions about registration can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions regarding payments can be emailed to: email@example.com