The Student Development Office is pleased to provide students with a number of Campus Leadership & Professional Development Opportunities during their time at St. Vincent’s.
Campus Leadership Opportunties
- Peer Tutoring Program – an organization that offers volunteer peer tutoring in a variety of subjects to all members of the student body. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Beta Omicron Chapter – an international honor society of two-year colleges. For more information contact Dr. Sharon Makowski at email@example.com.
- Student Ambassadors – a group of students that provides tours of campus during events such as New Student Orientation and Open House. For more information conact Joe Marrone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Development Opportunities
- American Association of Medical Assistants (www.aama-ntl.org) – Medical Assisting students may join this professional organization and receive the benefits of membership. Students must apply for membership prior to graduation in order to receive a reduced student rate for membership dues.
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists (www.asrt.org) – Radiography students may choose to participate in this professional organization and receive member benefits. Membership dues are available at reduced rates for students.
Any questions about Campus Leadership or Professional Development opportunities at the College should be directed to email@example.com or 203-576-5515.