St. Vincent’s College recognizes that students have unique career goals and provides support to achieve those goals. Students have access to expert guidance and helpful resources as they prepare for full-time employment or further education after earning a degree or certificate from St. Vincent’s College.
Students can visit the career center to benefit from professional development opportunities, such as:
- A career coach dedicated to assisting St. Vincent’s College students
- Workshops and one-on-one guidance to improve resume writing, job search and interview skills
- Access to online job boards
- Career-related panels and events
- A variety of career tools and resources
- Preparation for licensing exams
- Planning for continuing education
To schedule an individual appointment, contact Cicely Poggi-Gedacht, Associate Director of Career Placement: firstname.lastname@example.org or 475-210-6465.
Students or alumni seeking a job in the healthcare field can search current job opportunities selected for St. Vincent’s College students.
|“In the midst of changing careers, I reflected on my life and the ways I have been helped, and searched for a role … where I [could] return that help to others.
I now work in the ER helping a wide range of patients from the community I grew up around, and utilizing the skills I learned while at St. Vincent’s College.”
-Steven H., AS Radiography 2015