Book vouchers are designed to help students who need access to financial aid funds for purchasing books and supplies before the scheduled refund date. The following guidelines determine eligibility and how vouchers are used:
- Book vouchers are issued through the Office of Student Accounts to students who have received a financial aid award, have a credit on their tuition account and have proof of registration. These vouchers may be used only at the online bookstore.
- The voucher must be processed by a member of the student accounts staff to be valid.
- The amount indicated on the voucher must be used to purchase books and supplies for courses in which you are registered. Clothing, snacks, and other non-course-related items cannot be purchased with the voucher.
- A voucher may be used multiple times during the semester, as long as the amount does not exceed the estimated refund amount. Subsequent purchases must be paid for out of pocket.
- The book voucher is not cash. Cash back and cash refunds are not permitted.
- Returned books are subject to policies established by Akademos bookstore, which is neither owned nor operated by the College.
- Credit for any balance shown on a voucher will be assigned to your account once the office of student accounts has reconciled all trans- actions, which may be as early as the fifth week of classes, but no later than the end of the semester.
For additional information or questions please contact the Office of Student Accounts at 203-576-5479.