A good practice when taking a distance learning course is to log into your course daily to stay active in the course. It is very easy to fall behind in an Online or Hybrid course.
To log into your Angel Learning course, visit: http://stv.ctdlc.org
- Input your Username and Password in the “Log On” area
- Your username is your student ID. The first time you sign on the password is Vincent123, which you will need to change at that time.
- Click the “Log On” button
- Once logged in, click on the course you would like to access under the “Courses” area
- If you forget your password, use the “I forgot my password” link and it will be emailed to your College Student Email account
If you have technical problems logging into and using Angel Learning, contact CTDLC Support for assistance.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Course Name/Number
- Your name, phone number and e-mail address
- The computer operating system and version (Windows XP/Vista/7, MacOS 8/9/X, etc.)
- The web browser information (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari)
- Your symptoms in detail
CTDLC Twitter Feed
Get up to date information from CTDLC from their Twitter feed, Tweets by @ctdlcsupport.