A good practice when taking a distance learning course is to log into your course daily to stay active in the course. It is very easy to fall behind in an online or hybrid course.
To log into your Blackboard Learn course, visit: https://bb.stvincentscollege.edu
- Enter your Username and Password
- Your username is your student ID (nine digit number starting with 5000….., ex: 500012345)
- Your password is your birthdate in the format MMDDYYYY (ex: 09301999)
- Click the “Login” button
- Once logged in, click on the course you would like to access under the “Courses” area
- If you forget your password, use the “Forgot Your Password?” link and instructions will be emailed to your College Student Email account
If you have technical problems logging into and using Blackboard Learn, contact CTDLC Support for assistance.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Course Name/Number
- Your name, phone number and e-mail address
- The computer operating system and version (Windows XP/Vista/7, MacOS 8/9/X, etc.)
- The web browser information (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari)
- Your symptoms in detail
CTDLC Twitter Feed
Get up to date information from CTDLC from their Twitter feed, Tweets by @ctdlcsupport.