At the end of each semester the Dean’s List and President’s List will be published.
- Full-time students with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 to 3.74 will be placed on the Dean’s List.
- Full-time students with a CGPA of 3.75 or above will be placed on the President’s List.
- Part-time students shall be awarded Dean’s List or President’s List status upon the accumulation of at least 12 grade point credit hours.
- With a CGPA of 3.5 or higher for Dean’s List and 3.75 or higher for President’s List
- With no incompletes
- At the completion of each additional block of 12 grade point credit hours thereafter, provided requirements (1) & (2) are met.
Students are ineligible for honors if they have an “I,” (incomplete) or the required minimum grade was not achieved in any course. No grade may be lower than C.
Honors Recognition at Graduation
- Cum laude 3.50 to 3.64 CGPA
- Magna cum laude 3.65 to 3.79 CGPA
- Summa cum laude 3.80 to 4.00 CGPA